Initially started in the Summer Term of 2015, Friends of Burnhope Primary School is an active, friendly group of volunteers. The aim of Friends of Burnhope is to raise money for school funds.
Recent fundraising events since June 2015 have been
- Refreshments for Sports Day
- Halloween Discos
- Christmas Fairs
- Christmas Card fundraising activity
- Mother’s and Father’s Day Gifts
- Coffee Afternoons and Raffles
- Supporting school Fun Days
Funds so far have paid for:
- Playground markings
- A Christmas gift from a special Christmas visitor for every child in school
- Pantomime Visit to the Theatre Royal, Newcastle Cinderella in 2016
- Gazebos for school events
Friends of Burnhope are currently supporting the school by fundraising to provide enrichment activities for all the children in school.
The next meeting will be held on Tuesday 12th September 2017 at 9:15am this will also be the AGM. Please come along if you would like to get involved with school life. New members are always welcome!