At Burnhope Primary School we follow the national curriculum and further details can be found on the Gov.uk website.
At Burnhope Primary School we are using a topic based approach to the curriculum. Parents and Carers will find further information by selecting the links provided below:
- The National Curriculum at Burnhope Primary
- Our Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Our Reading and Phonics approach
- Curriculum Enrichment
You can view or download or Long Term Curriculum plans by clicking the links below. You can see the curriculum in action by visiting the Our Classes section of the website. You can still view our archived plans on our website.
- Long Term Curriculum Plan- EYFS 2018-2019
- Long Term Curriculum Plan – Year 1 and Year 2 2018-2019
- Long Term Curriculum Plan – Year 3 2018-2019
- Long Term Curriculum Plan – Year 4, Year 5 and Year 6 2018 – 2019
Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
At Burnhope Primary School, we believe that inclusive education means providing all pupils with appropriate education and support alongside their peers. The Curriculum is all the planned activities that the school organises in order to promote learning, personal growth and development. Further information can be found in the SEN Information Report. If you would like to discuss your SEND requirements in detail please contact the school to arrange an appointment.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.