Burnhope Primary School will be adding any COVID 19 letters sent to parents and any useful advice and guidance on our website.
Key Worker Form
Are you a key worker or have a vulnerable child or a child with EHCP? Please view the and complete the Key Worker Information form.
Letters to Parents
- Letter re protective measures October 2020
- PARENT letter NOT close contacts in a school
- PARENT letter close contacts in a school
- Social distancing letter October 2020
- DPH Letter Schools Returning dated 8th June 2020
- Letter to Parents reopening of school 15th June 2020
- Cancellation letter to Parents re: London Residential Visit June 2020
- Letter to Parents reopening of school June 2020 final
- Letter to Parents – Support Measures (dated 24.03.20)
- Letter for Key Workers (dated 21.03.20)
- School Closure Letter (dated 20.3.20)
Guidance and Information
- Looking After Yourself – Looking after your children (help and advice)
- Parents Guide to Cyber Safety Book (leaflet)
- Durham County Council Coronavirus Updates
- COVID 19 School Safeguarding Addition March 2020 v1
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.