Here is a list of our current staff structure for 2022-2023 and their roles and responsibilities.
- Mrs L Bryson – Headteacher, Designated Safeguarding Lead, Online Safety Officer, subject lead in: Music, PE
- Mrs A Armstrong- Assistant Headteacher, Class 2 Teacher, Deputy Designated Safeguarding lead, subject lead in: Literacy, EYFS, KS1 SENDCo.
- Mrs A Hughes- Class 1 Teacher, ECT
- Mrs C Atwill – Class 3 Teacher, subject lead in: Computing, PMFL
- Mrs J Lye- Class 3 Teacher
- Mrs Reay– Class 4 Teacher, Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead, subject lead in: Maths, PSHE, RE, KS2 SENDCo.
- Mrs K Bell – Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) Subject lead in: French, Art and Design Technology
- Mrs P Brown – Teaching Assistant (TA) and Breakfast Club Lead
- Mrs S Thompson – Teaching Assistant (TA) 1:1 support KS1
- Mrs M Vella – Teaching Assistant (TA) EYFS
- Mrs J Lincoln – Teaching Assistant (TA) 1:1 support
- Mrs A Dawson – Teaching Assistant (TA)
- Mr J Ayres-Teaching Assistant (TA) 1:1 support and Breakfast Club Lead
- Mrs E Glendinning- Apprentice TA
- Miss C Haddow – Office Manager
- Mrs H Hume – Caretaker
- Mr G Daglish – Caretaker
- Miss S Sterling – Cleaner
- Miss D Raine – Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant and OPAL Representative
- Miss L Robinson – Cook
- Mr G Daglish – Kitchen Assistant