Please click on each class to find weekly timetables, activities and age appropriate resources:
Read the document below for instruction on how to access Teams which is our remote learning platform as of 08-02-21.
Please read or expectations of Teachers, Pupils and Parents during a Live session on Teams.
Please click on the document below to read about our remote learning offer and what you can expect during times school may need to move to remote learning.
The yearly plans for foundation subjects can be found here:
There are lots of useful links for pupils to access extra materials at home.
New! Singing with Mrs Curry!
New! Get Active links
New! Ideas for Play
- Remote Learning Free Online Links and Resources
- Remote Learning Stories Read Aloud
- 40 Book Based Activities – Ideas of things to do at home
- DfE Online resources
Where can I go to get support to help keep my child safe online?
There is a lot of support available to keep your child safe online. Below are some useful links to help parents and carers:
- Thinkyouknow(advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online)
- Internet matters(support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Parent info(support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- LGfL(support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Net-aware (support for parents and careers from the NSPCC)
World Book Day 2021
This year we will be celebrating a little differently. World Book Day is on Thursday 4 March, we will be having a Masked Reader Event and a Reading Challenge for children. More information to follow. You can download your £1 digital book token by clicking on the link below;