Our School Business Manager, Mrs C Dunn, is happy to help, however here are a few items that may be useful to parents and carers which you can view or download from our website.
Our School Day
It is important that all children are in school and ready to begin lessons on time. Here is an outline of our school day…
- Reception, Ks1 and KS2 8.50 am – 12.15 noon
- Nursery a.m. 8.45 am – 11.45 am
- Reception and KS1 1.00 pm – 3.15 pm
- KS2 1.00 pm – 3.15 pm
- Nursery p.m. 12.15 – 3.15 p.m.
Nursery whole day sessions (from September 2017)
- 9:00 – 3:00
- Lunch break is from 11.45 noon until 1.00 pm each day for Reception and KS1 children. For KS2 children it is from 12:15pm – 1:00pm.
- A total of 40 minutes each day is spent on collective worship and breaks.
- Children are asked not to arrive at school before 8.50am or to return from lunch before 12.50pm, as supervision may be difficult.
We endeavour to provide balanced healthy options for the children. Our dinner menus run on a 4 weekly rota providing a varied diet. Children are always offered water and a variety of fruit is always available.
Mind – Exercise – Nutrition – Do It! (MEND)
Please view the leaflets below to find out more about MEND.
We will be adding a list of our forms here shortly.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.